I spend a lot of time thinking about how to protect peoples health, as I work in vaccines, but recently I have been spending a lot of time in this uncomfortable economic climate thinking about how to protect my lifestyle.
I have read a lot on how to do it as an entrepreneur, and understand the tools that can be used there, but because I really love my job and the people I work with, am trying to find the tools I can use to try and protect my lifestyle without radical actions (like hiring a personal assistant).
The best thought I have come up with is has been to see what I can do to empower both the people in my group and the entire research team. This has become more important as there were a couple of key failures that occurred when I was on vacation, and I want to make sure I can continue to take vacations without having heartburn.
Right now I am focusing on training the people in my group on how to do what I do, and I am thinking about what can be done to push this through the entire research team.
I will let you know how this works.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment